MusicsZzZ

Monday, June 1, 2009

Lonely


Hello im Danny. First of all thanks for viewing my profile or adding me as a friends. My life is very bored since i came Perth WA is really really bored. White boys in my school they like to bully me asian too. Every Saturday and Sunday always stay in the house i getting bored and bored in my life. So hard, tell me how to continue survive and i very ugly, fat, disgusting argh. Even me i can't take it what about people, when i always go out to shopping to buy somethings or go to a shop to cut my hair i just will keep thinking people judge me. Sometimes i will cried, because i feel im so ugly and lonely and i very admire many boys that so handsome. What people told me my personality is good then is ok but is not. Because now days girls they look at the face not the personality world is changed every things changes i got no more comment. Why god is not fair why many people can have a handsome face have a good life what about me im very very sad i got no entertainment. I am tired to survive nowdays hmm. Even sitting in a train also alone what can i say.

No comments: